Client of the Month (Bribery)



In March 2017 I became Client of the Month and I did say much because I won a prize and I didn't want to seem ungrateful. However, I am sharing this with our supporters for a few reasons. First of all whoever made this award don't have a good use of English grammar and I also noticed that it says no, "Trouble Maker" on the award. What they mean by "No Trouble Maker" is not to call or talk to the State about abuse in the Adult Daycare. What they also mean is no complaints about anything. Seems like "Bribery" to me. This is another tactic La Estrella Adult Daycare use to prevent state violations is payoffs and Bribery. If you are thinking it a prize for doing wrong think again. Those who talk to or call state regulatory agencies are Trouble Makers and also people who complain about their rights are being violated. 

Comments